Pretty Things Wizard
Flexible Full-time, Entry Level
About the Position
Fast-growing indie brand Zodica Perfumery is looking for a starlet to join the Founder in making magic happen. You will be part of the Zodica creation and operation process which includes a little bit of everything – hello, #startuplife. Each product is made from the heart and your attention to detail will bring a little magic to our customer’s day.
- Small-batch Production (filling and kitting products)
- Order fulfillment using the Shopify and Faire platforms (we will train you)
- Customer Service + Some Retail Sales
- Maintain quality standards and a clean workspace
- Must love good smells, pretty things & all things astrology
- Driven by curiosity and desire to learn
- Energetic, positive and can-do attitude
- Reliable with good work ethic + integrity
- Able to lift 40lbs and climb stairs
- Likes dogs (Founder’s beagle is regularly in the shop)
- Mentoring by successful (and still hustling!) lady boss
- Opportunity for advancement, including paid travel to NYC and LA for pop-up sales events
- Meditation space with crystals for when you need a little grounding
- Bottomless lattes & sparkling water
- Flexible schedule, casual dress code, employee discount
- Paid commute time (if more than 30 minutes)
- Email resume to Kristi@zodicaperfumery.com
- Answer these questions in the email:
- What is your zodiac sign?
- Why do you want to work for Zodica Perfumery?
- Why should we hire you?
- What are your schedule and wage requirements?
ABOUT ZODICA PERFUMERY
Zodica Perfumery is a collection of 12 perfumes, each evoking a vibe that reflects the zodiac sign’s personality, energy, and season. Zodica Perfumery was founded by Kristi Moe in 2016 after three years of development, two blind studies, and multi-city market testing. Magically, about 80% of people prefer their zodiac sign’s perfume over the other eleven. The eco-conscious company uses organic and sustainable ingredients and packaging. The perfumes are available at QVC.com, Macys.com, their Flagship Boutique located at 1620 11th St, Monroe, Wisconsin, as well as in select boutiques across the U.S., and online at www.zodicaperfumery.com.